Canada's leading manufacturer of Stainless Steel Welded
Pipe, Butt Weld Fittings and Associated Products
Douglas Barwick Inc. is a leader in the manufacturing of stainless steel pipe, pipe fittings and piping accessories. We stand at the forefront of quality with the experience and expertise developed from more than a century in the production and fabrication of metal piping products. Our standards diversity, product and materials range and customer satisfaction allows us a top ranking in our industry.
Douglas Barwick Inc.'s stainless steel piping products can be found in service around the world. We can deliver your stainless steel pipe and fittings needs quickly and efficiently from our product warehouses located strategically throughout Canada and distributors in the United States.
Our primary pipe and fitting manufacturing plant is located in Brockville, Ontario and produces light wall stainless steel pipe and fittings in accordance with the FPAC (Forest Products Association of Canada, formerly known as CPPA - Canadian Pulp and Paper Association), TAPPI (Technical Association of the Pulp & Paper Institute), NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) and ASTM / ASME specifications. Diameters range from ¾ inch IPS up to 96", with pipe wall thickness ranging from 14 ga (.083") to .500".
Our products include...
- Stainless Steel & Special Alloy Welded Pipe, A-778, A-409,
- Stainless Steel & Special Alloy Butt Weld Fittings, A-774,
- Flanges, Carbon Steel, Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel, Plate, AWWA,
- Stainless Steel & Special Alloy Pipe Fabrication And Spooling
- Alloys include Types 304L, 316L, 317L, Duplex 2205, Alloy 20 &
Industries served include...
- Chemical & Petro Chemical
- Oil & Gas
- Pulp & Paper
- Potable Water & Waste Water Treatment
- Ethanol & Bio Fuels
- Liquid Natural Gas
- Wine & Spirit